Articles in English
collectives of social movements, trade unions, organisations and parties, from Eastern and Western Europe, opposing/opposed to war and all neo-colonialism in the world, want to build a network from below, independent of any government FOR
- The defence of an independent and democratic Ukraine!
- The immediate withdrawal of Russian troops from all Ukrainian territory.The end of the nuclear threat posed by the alerting of Russian nuclear weapons andthe bombing of Ukrainian power plants!
- The support of the resistance (armed and unarmed) of the Ukrainian people in its diversity, in defence of its right to self-determination
- The cancellation of Ukraine’s foreign debt!
- The non-discriminatory reception of all refugees – from Ukraine and elsewhere!
- The Support of the anti-war and democratic movement in Russia and the guarantee of political refugee status for opponents of Putin and for Russian soldiers who desert!
- The seizure of the assets of Russian government members, senior officials and oligarchs in Europe and around the world; and the implementation of financial and economic sanctions – protecting the disadvantaged from their effects.
Beyond that, we are also fighting, together with like-minded currents in Ukraine and Russia:
- For global nuclear disarmament. Against military escalation and the militarisation of minds.
- For the dismantling of military blocs
- To ensure that any aid to Ukraine is not subject to IMF or EU austerity conditions
- Against productivism, militarism and imperialist competition for power and profit that destroy our environment and our social and democratic rights.
At the end of the First World War, the ILO was founded on a universal statement: « A universal and lasting peace can only be based on social justice ». Today, we must add environmental justice and the rule of law: we fight for peace and equality, democratic freedoms, social and climate justice, through cooperation and solidarity between peoples.